OOTD #8

Monday, March 9, 2015












So today was surprisingly warm , so it was no need to wear a jumper today, I wore something a bit light. I actually didn't do much today, I got up this morning ate breakfast, worked out, then got in the shower and got dressed to do a blogpost.  I hope the weather keeps breaking like this because I am excited for warmer weather and spring clothes. :)

Make sure you check out my other social media at the tope of the page. xx


Shirt - American Apparel  ,  Jeans - UO  ,  Jacket - UO  ,  Creepers - T.U.K  ,  Necklace - Pacsun



13 comments:

  1. Cute blouse :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool look, love your necklace!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagens maravilhosa amei,
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Creepers are awesome :)

    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice cropped top! and I have the exact same jacket. vintage levi's right?
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, its like my favorite jacket :)

      Delete
  6. Love this outfit :) x

    http://ambershabits.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete