Mini Haul : Beauty Basics

Monday, March 23, 2015

When it comes to me with makeup I like to keep real simple, I don't like a lot of color on my face. I like my face to be one even tone , with a glow on my cheek. Even though I like very simple makeup I still do admire other makeup artist I follow just to see the creativity. But what I do is put on a light coat of foundation all over my face , then put bronzer on my cheeks to get that golden glow. I will also put on mascara after that, fill in my eyebrows a little bit, and depending on how i'm feeling that day I might put on some eyeliner or lip stick. These are a couple of things I picked up today. I stick with the Maybelline FIT Me foundation, its kinda a staple for me, it goes with my skin so well. Another thing I picked up was the e.l.f golden bronzer, I have never used this product before but I thought I would give it a try because I liked the colors and I thought it would go well with my complexion. I also picked up a new blush brush by e.l.f , its a bit smaller which I really needed because all of my blush brushes are kind of big. 

Hope you guys had a great day. xx

e.l.f blush brush - Target   ,  e.l.f Golden Bronzer - Target  ,  FIT Me Maybelline foundation - Ulta

29 comments:

  1. Love this! ♥
    You are making me jealous, pretty!

    adoorablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using that foundation for a year now and couldn't be happier with it. :) Nice blog and love this review post. xx

    Picture Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your picks! I also have the Maybelline FIT Me foundation! I also love elf cosmetics, they are super inexpensive and work well!

    http://kelliemiyoko.blogspot.com

    x Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Stuff! :)

    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same bronzer! maybe I'll use it again in the summer. really curious to try that maybelline foundation!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the best foundation I have ever used, i don't think I'm gonna try another one :)

      Delete
  6. Du hast einen echt tollen Blog! :)

    Ich würde mich sehr über einen gegen Besuch freuen, vielleicht findest du unseren Blog auch toll und folgst uns? Wir würden uns sehr darüber freuen. Mach weiter so!

    P.S. Zurzeit läuft bei uns ein Gewinnspiel, bei dem du eine Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette gewinnen kannst :)

    Grüße Eric
    MY STYLEBOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey babe, how are you?
    Lovely blog, great post though, following you..
    I've only just started blogging.
    Visit me whenever you have time;

    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    Anyway have a good day!
    Kisses xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a nice haul <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the bronzer looks amazing!! I want it!!

    xoxo Colli // tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this your post, because it's really amazing!
    Great job! Will wait for a new one!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. My make up process takes ages and includes lots of color layers... hahaha you are lucky you didn;t have to use them till now :D
    Have a good week!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like to keep it simple too. Elf brushes are great.

    Deedee

    http://madeupgirl-madeupgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice choices!! I try to be minimal with color sometimes too. :)

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm the same when it comes to make-up, I just don't feel comfortable with a lot of colours on my face!
    Lovely post, dear!
    x

    www.josephineteresa.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovee, this post all those products are amazing!!! <3

    http://life-fashion-freedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your blog babe<3

    http://haileylauderdale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice blog. Follow to follow. Let us follow eachother? Come and leave a comment on my blog:)

    http://ciziyorumdikiyorum.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this foundation, but wish it was a bit lighter!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute little haul :) I LOVE bronzer and cannot wear make-up without it X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so stunning girl, love your style. Keep it up!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Follow me and let me know and I will follow you back sweetheart! ❤ Waiting for your reply.
    Love always,
    monikaozdoba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post!
    I don't wear much makeup either. I use the same foundation and I fell in love with it!

    http://twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete