Last Days Of Summer

Monday, August 31, 2015
Hey guys, I just wanted to do a quick recap my day yesterday. So summer is coming to an end :(. I know it sucks, but my family and I were able to squeeze in one more day at the beach before the weather starts to break.


As you can see it was bright and sunny out , and the temperature of the water was perfect. Not cold at all.








When we were done at the beach we were all pretty hungry , so we went to seek out a place to eat on the boardwalk.


This was a shot from the table we were sitting at dinner, the sun was setting and the sky was so pretty. This picture doesn't do it justice.


After we were done dinner it was time to get treats! The Candy Kitchen literally has every kind of candy you could think of, love this place.







I ended up getting my favorite rock candy taffys, I got the bubblegum flavor. :)


Hope to see you all in my next post , xoxo




12 comments:

  1. I love this "polaroid" photos ! :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful pictures dear!! I love them!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog :) Kiss from France, Sand.
    .
    FRENCHIE GOES BACK TO SCHOOL on my FRENCH blog:
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So pretty! The sea looks fab and the candies yummy!!! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these photos of the beach! candy :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the style of this post, beautiful photos!

    www.ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally love your post! xoxo

    http://poppymiau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can feel how relaxing your family day out<3

    X.O.X.O

    Indah l Live Indah's Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos - love the polaroid style!
    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Packers and Movers Hyderabad Give skilled, protected and Licensed Service firm Provider Service record, Get Free Best quotes Quotaition and Evaluate offer. Hassle free house separation Services agency, big Quality packing product, Office items organization move, Vehicle relocating, Local and Domestic Shipping Service agency @
    Packers and Movers in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete