May Inspo

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Hey guys , hope you all have been well. I know its been a while sense I've posted anything , but I'm going to try to get back into the swing of thing as far as my blog is concerned. 

Sense its May and we are making our way into summer, I get really inspired from a lot of the fashions I see in magazines and a lot of the photos I see on Tumblr. As always I like to keep my outfits pretty simple, so this spring/summer I think I'm gonna be just wearing skinnys ,  t-shirts , or maxi dresses , in the hot weather I like to be comfortable (like most people). I also want to get a pair of slides, I have been seeing them a lot lately and I think they grew on me lol. I also get real inspired by plant life, the bright and rich colors of plants really get me in a good mood.

Anyway I hope you all have a nice day, see you in my next post. xx



13 comments:

  1. Hi! just checked out your blog its really cool, you're a vintage hauler (like myself) love it!! and the hair team natural hehe, will deffo check you out on insta!

    www.tierrapaz.co.za
    -xx keep it styling

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pictures! <3 All of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such gorgeous pictures! I love them all, especially the plant ones. Thanks for sharing, great post!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the adidas and flat sandals, need to get myself a pair!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same, i really want to get a pair this summer :)

      Delete
  5. I'm loving all of those pictures! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just got Louandgrey T shirt as well, I love it!

    http://www.bonaupetite.com

    ReplyDelete