A Fresh Start

Tuesday, January 6, 2015
So I know that this post is a few days late , so here it is. I don't believe in new years resolutions , but i believe in fresh starts which you can make any time of the year. One of the things that I want to start fresh on is my weight loss journey. The summer of 2013 I lost 25lbs, at that time I was exercising on a daily basis and eating clean. Then 2014 rolled around and thats when I started slacking on exercising but was still was doing some floor workouts. Then later on in the year I just started eating whatever I wanted and completely stopped my fitness routine. I got lazy. In that time I have gained quite a bit of weight (of coarse). So I set a goal that I will lose 20lbs by spring. I will keep you guys posted with that.

Another thing that I want to start fresh with is my blogger. I always wanted to start a fashion blog and now I got one up and running. I actually had a blogger since 2013 , but I had no idea what I was doing with it and I was mad confused so I never touched it until this past December. Now I finally my blog the way I want it to look. I said to myself that I was going to at least 2 posts a week.

So yeah thats about it. Thanks for reading. xx

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great idea! I love the look of your blog, so fresh! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the weight loss, I think as long as you feel healthier you'll be happier x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your journey, losing weight isn't easy but you did it once you can do it again!! :D

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post
    would you like to follow each other ? I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck and have a good 2015.! :)

    Brina xoxo, SweetStyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with it all, and have fun! :)

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's to a fresh start & staying motivated to complete our goals.
    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

  8. I love your blog! Wow, keep up the good work!

    Can you please visit/follow mine & my 15yr olds twins blog x


    P.S- Do you want to follow each other's blogs on GFC? I'll follow you back ;) x



    Fashions Mama

    ReplyDelete